p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The First Thoughts

Is it a birth or just the first chapter? Will this become my baby or my novel? It's probably just my conscience speaking aloud.

Why is it so hard not to lie? My littlest princess is a liar. She hides dirty dishes around the house instead of washing them. Even after being caught and punished, she continues. Isn't it harder to hide them than to just wash them? I currently have no steak knives. She claims to know nothing about it. She lies. In the whole history of the world, parents eventually find the lie out. Maybe not today, or tomorrow but some day...

The BIG princess is not causing me trouble. This is unusual. Its kind of nice not fighting over everything. She has some big decisions to make over the next couple of months. This is probably distracting her from fighting with me. She's afraid of leaving home for college so she is starting to make excuses as to why she can't go to this school or that school. She is making noise about staying here and attending community college. I won't have it. She struggled with her grades for about 1 1/2 years and still managed to pull off a 3.6 gpa. Damn good considering she failed 1 1/2 semesters of math and 1 semester of science.

I understand being afraid. Its a big world out there. God, please don't let her fear cripple her from living her future. Please don't let anyone talk her into a path she doesn't want. And please, Lord, don't let her hate me for making her live her life.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home