p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Its My Birthday

My own personal holiday! Actually I celebrate for about a week. People ask me how I get to do this. Its easy. I am Queen. I hereby decree my birthday celebration should last approximately one week. Done! All I ask is that my every request be granted immediately. Sunday I asked that my hammock chair be hung in the front yard post haste. Monday I requested that Big princess cut yarn for the tassles on the banket I'm crocheting. Tuesday I requested a foot rub with lotion.

Ok this is all great and my due as Queen, but what's with companies sending me birthday cards. I have received cards from my gyn doctor (yuck), my insurance company (with handwritten note wishing me the best birthday ever and personally signed by the whole office), my Mary Kay lady (offering me 10% off any one item)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home