p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, February 11, 2008

She Really is Mine

"So... what do you want to do after the dentist?"


"I've been thinking about doing tennis."

"What are you talking about, you don't even have a racket."

"Me and Lill were talking about 'doing' something together and wanted to do fencing. But I was all like, those outfits would be too hot... and ugly."

"You do look totally hot in a tennis skirt."

"Yeah, I know. That's why we decided on tennis. The outfits are totally cute."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Hey, as a former fencer, I can attest first hand that fencing outfits look great on women! My boyfriend always said I looked hot in my skin-tight white knickers. And besides, if anyone questions your looks, you can always just skewer them with your foil/epee or chop their heads off with your sabre!

February 12, 2008 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger rod said...

I think cute outfits are a perfectly good reason for GIRLS to be involved in a particular sport.
But why not tennis AND fencing?

March 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger The Teller said...

Never one to discourage the princesses from trying new things, I purchased 2 inexpensive tennis rackets and a couple cans of "pink" tennis balls. That way one of us (or her friends) could volley some balls together. This was a great plan in my mind... until Big Daddy refused to play because the balls are pink.

March 6, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home