p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, July 31, 2008

On A Roll (or 2 for 2)

I only discovered the joy of Brazilian waxes in the last year. And wow, what a difference a year makes. But... 5 out of 6 appointments have left me a little miffed. When I planned to do a little shopping after my appointment, I instead had to return home to clean up the wax residue.

Now I've never been shy of complaining about bad service to the person responsible but its a little more difficult if you consider doing it while naked from the waist down with the person who will probably be ripping your pubes out next visit. Well its time to make another appointment but I want a better experience so I email the manager to ask if it was normal to send clients out the door still sticky down below. (Hey for all I know maybe they charge extra if you want to leave clean.)

She promptly called me to say absolutely not and thanked me for bringing it to her attention instead of just looking for another spa. She then offered to give me a free appointment with one of her more tenured employees and asked me to speak with her afterwards so she could ensure I was happy with my appointment.

That made me extremely pleased as I would be saving close to $100 and I'm pretty sure getting superior treatment.

Later today I went to the gym with Big Princess and I worked her hard. Dripping sweat and close to vomitting she begged me to stop. I made a deal with her that if she got thru the complete last set of ab exercises, I'd buy her Krystal burgers on the way home. (Krystal burgers just opened and we've never had them before.) She was in and pushed it to the finish line.

We drive over to Krystal burgers and try to figure out how to order and what to order. They were extremely busy so we figured it would be good. We got our food about 20 minutes after we ordered and immediately took the burger out and took a bite. COLD. I hit the button for the carhop to come back but after 5 min. Big Princess said, "Let's just take them home and microwave them." Ok, I was tired of waiting too. We get home and not only are the burgers cold, my drink cup is leaking, we're missing little princess' macaroni bites and the fries are soggy, limp and undercooked.

Oh hell no! I called the store and asked for the manager. He listened while I explained all that was wrong with the order and then said, "Ma'am, thank you for bringing that to my attention. That is not acceptable and if you come back, at your convenience, I'll be happy to refund your whole order or replace it for free."

I like it when bad products or services are made right without me having to do more than calmly explain the problem.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home