p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, October 01, 2004

Popular Stalls

We have 4 stalls in the ladies room. Three regular and one handicapped, although we don't have any handicapped employees. Yeah, I know, regulations require it for the public. My observation is that extra large stall is everyone's favorite. You have to get there early in the day cause by 3 pm both rolls of toilet paper have been depleted.

Don't ask me why I notice this kind of things. I want to know why no one else notices these kind of things.

Do women like to spread out, relax, while taking care of business?

Big princess had a conniption on the way home from the gym last night. "Drive faster." What's the problem? "I have to go to the bathroom." Weren't you just in the bathroom before we left the gym? "I just went peed but I have to poop."

Oh

"Hurry!"

She claims to have never pooped anywhere but home her entire life. She will swear she has never pooped at school (daycare thru high school), church, the gym, during week long summer camp, shopping centers, malls, friend's houses, at work.

I've asked why many times over the years, explained that its not good for her body to hold back, even threatened that she will loose control over her spinxter muscle before she reaches middle age and be reduced to wearing adult diapers.

"I'm afraid someone might hear me, smell me, or just know what I'm doing." Everyone does it. "That's soooo gross." I've asked her what her plans are when she goes to college and has to share a bathroom between 4 girls and it is positioned between 2 dorm rooms. Is she planning on holding onto her package until she can get home? <"silence"> This probably explains why her choice of colleges keeps getting closer to home. I thought it was because she was going to miss us.

Apparently she is just going to miss her "home base".

1 Comments:

Blogger County Boy said...

This post was hysterical. Tell Big Princess that she's not alone, I hate to "do that" in a public place, too. Thanks for giving me a laugh!

October 1, 2004 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home