p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Legend in my own mind

1. Had drinks with a friend Friday.
2. Birthed some kittens Friday too.
3. Took my family to a nice seafood restaurant on Saturday even though I'm allergic to seafood.
4. Sunday called a guy friend to shoot a couple of round of skeet and then work out at the gym.
5. Made a sick Big Daddy cheddar potato soup as a finale on Sunday.

I'm so friggin awesome I'm surprised men aren't lined up down the block to woo me... Guess the word is out that I'm taken.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

have you looked down the block?

March 5, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger The Teller said...

I'm too busy patting myself on the back...

March 6, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home