p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hazmat Superfund Site

Yea! The oil is gone. Sing along:

“To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump”

Thirty-five gallons of used motor oil gone from the garage.

I was very afraid when I woke up Saturday morning at 6 am to a ferocious storm. “Oh man, he’s gonna try to put it off, again, for another ten years.” How many decades of oil can we collect in the garage before it must be reported, under section 304 of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986? (Look it up, its real)

I asked him tentatively, “Will 5 inches of rain keep you home today?” He thought he was going to get around the whole issue.

“Call them and make sure they’re still open today.”

I did and they were and he went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home