p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Powder Puff takes a powder

Big Princess made the Seniors’ Powder Puff Football team. There was some talk of her being second string due to her knee problems of the past. Apparently she was more dedicated than the other girls and she was on the team.

Now, officially, there were only supposed to be 4 practices before the game against the Juniors but in reality, they practiced almost every day. They took it seriously. Their football players-turned coaches took it seriously.

Little princess and I (and ferret) showed up for the game a couple of minutes early and I, for one, was impressed with the Seniors’ quarterback. She threw straight and true. I had no doubts as to who would win the game.

Boy was I wrong. I’m not sure what happened but the Seniors lost for the first time since like 1978.

Big Princess played well and wasn’t injured and that’s all I was concerned about.

Little princess had fun showing off ferret.

Ferret had a good time running around checking out the various shoes (he likes stuff that stinks). The crowd was amazed by my giant, leash walking, goldfish cracker-eating, rat.

The senior football players-turned coaches sat on the benches after the game and cried.

I made it home in time for Survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home