p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Crazy Crack Whore strikes again

Little princess just called to let me know she's home from school... and that the Crazy Crack Whore neighbor was abusing 3 kittens so little princess brought them home. Who's Crazy Crack Whore you ask? I haven't mentioned the woman who stole yard ornaments from my house last Christmas? I had witnesses and filed a police report, the the crazy women actually put the 4' tall brass dragonfly in her yard. The cops still wouldn't do anything because my name wasn't on it. Well, Big Princess went down Christmas Eve around 2 am and pulled it out of her yard and brought it home. Whereas I promptly wrote my name on everything in my yard.

But I digress. According to little princess the woman was throwing the rather tiny kittens into the air and watching them hit the ground. I cautioned her that if they belonged to the woman little princess would be guilty of theft. She said she checked with another neighbor who said they were born in the neighborhood and belonged to no one.

Great my daughter and her tender heart are probably about to cost me some hefty vets bills and another round with the Crazy Crack Whore.

Who taught her to care about righting evil...

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

it never pays to be a good person. It seems to just get passed on to the next generation.

October 20, 2005 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home