p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Saturday, October 08, 2005

What about the other 364 days?

Friday was my wedding anniversary and I wasn’t in the mood.

Maybe it was PMS or the overcast day. I’m generally worn out by Friday night and I just didn’t feel like celebrating. I think Big Daddy got the picture. I came home with a card and asked him to pick up some dinner. I was asleep by 8:30 pm.

He was on vacation all week. He could have taken me to lunch once or made dinner once. I don’t know… he seems to think we only need to celebrate the actual anniversary of the day we married almost two decades ago. My point… we are married 364 other days of the year. Try making one of them special too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home