p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday I got myself a cat. For the record, I need another cat like I need another hole in my head.

The new cat is too cool. He's a 4 months old Munchkin with a white body that fades to golden tips on ears, tail and nose. Hence, the name: Twinkie. His eyes are a blue that the ocean longs to match. His legs are like 3" long and it looks like his elbow starts at his shoulder and his body is longer than a regular cat. (Think weiner dog dressed in a cat costume) The best part, he's a lap cat. He spent the evening either in little princess' lap or mine. Big daddy wasn't even mad.

He joins:
Money (a rather expensive Persian)
Dollar Bill (a cheap knockoff of his mother)(siblings that were sold include: penny, centavos, deutsch mark, franc)
Bye-Bye (cause I said she wasn't staying)
Flame (I hate this cat)
Precious (rescue currently looking for a home)
Precious' herd of kittens now ready for homes (5 balls of furr on crank)
2 dogs
2 ferrets
2 budgies
Tank o'fish

And yes, I have heard all the Noah and ark jokes I care to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger shockcat said...

Dang, girl ... you have almost as many animals as I have computers. But that's comforting to know that you are providing so many animals and good home and supporting the pet food industry.

September 29, 2005 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home