p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, September 23, 2005

Hot weather(man)

I could give you a bunch of bio info or even a list of his hobbies. But I think its enough to say Jim Cantore makes watching weather hot.

Its getting windy here but I can still see blue sky with some white clouds. We are probably going to miss most of Rita now that she's taking a turn for the north. Poor New Orleans, she's filling up fast as the levees give way before Rita even makes landfall.

The traffic sucks due to about 2 million extra people here. There isn't a hotel room anywhere to be found. The grocery stores are empty and I spent 1.5 hrs looking for gas last night. I was getting rather worried.

I began to plan out in my head the conversation with my boss, "hey, you know I'd love to come to work today but there's no gas to be found, soooo.... I'm calling in empty."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home