p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, January 20, 2006

Loopholes

PHOENIX (AP) -- Fetuses do not count as passengers when it comes to determining who may drive in the carpool lane, a judge ruled.

The woman was fined $367 for improper use of a carpool lane, but contended the fetus inside her womb allowed her to use the lane. The Municipal Judge rejected the woman's argument Tuesday, applying a "common sense" definition in which an individual is someone who occupies a "separate and distinct" space in a vehicle.

The police stopped the woman's car Nov. 8. When asked how many people were in the car, she said two, pointing to "her obvious pregnancy".

The officer said this "would require officers to carry guns, radios and pregnancy testers, and I don't think we want to go there."

“Yes, ma’am, can I see your license, insurance and would you pee in the cup for me?”

And to think my dad just used to use an inflatable doll…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home