p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Don't leave me

I'm a little miffed. I just found out my pastor was invited to a college on the East coast to preach on Palm Sunday.

What the heck?

That's like your parents going on vacation to Disney Land without you. Why can't he go the weekend after Easter? I'm not overly fond of guest preachers. Especially when they come out of your own congregation. They tend to ramble.

Palm Sunday is my favorite holiday. It hasn't been commericalized, no extended family shows up expecting a holiday meal, no presents to be bought. And its a happy holiday with palm fonds and singing. But I won't have my pastor to celebrate with.

I want to yell, "Don't leave me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home