p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, March 24, 2006

And they wandered in the wilderness

We are all headed camping for the weekend with the kids from church. I didn't look for anyone to come take care of the animals so we are going to take the dog with us. Everyone else can be left enough food for the approx. 30 hrs we'll be gone.

We've never taken him camping. I figure he'll either keep the racoons away with his scent or he'll keep us up all night keeping the racoons away. Oh well, atleast little princess will have him to keep her warm in the tent since I'm sleeping in the pop-up with a heater. Its supposed to freeze again. Unheard of!

I fell pumping gas (don't ask) and hurt my wrist. I'm pretty sure its just a nasty sprain but it won't be much help this weekend.

We've never been to Inks Lake so hopefully no one will get lost. Hey, we could send the dog out to find them...if they smell like marshmellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home