p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Texas Truth

This might be a universal truth but I guarantee it to be true in Texas.

Grill BBQ ribs in your front yard and you will provoke conversation with anyone within a 4 block radius.

The young guy next door that pretends like we're invisible asked "What time's dinner?" A guy walking his dog from the other side of the block asked "How can I get an invitation?" The people down the street asked little princess if they could have any leftovers. It went on and on. I must have talked to 10 different people.

BBQ beef ribs, salad, baked potato, and "Incredible" chocolate cake. Life doesn't get much better.

ps. There were only 2 ribs left over and Big Daddy ate them for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home