p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dirty shoes and a sore butt

I’ve been in the field for 3 days now. I’m exhausted but happy to be back in my cubicle. I’ve missed my computer and being able to write but working 12 hour days really doesn’t put you in the mood to write. We were so far in the country that the roads were too rough to even crochet. I only have 4 squares left out of 63 squares for the afgan. You’d think that I could whip out 4 squares a day riding around for 6-8 hours. But all I got was a sore ass and dirty shoes.

My boss is due to give birth in less than 2 weeks so we all decided that she shouldn’t be out in the field driving without someone with her. So I volunteered. I got to meet the guys in the field and see the pipeline and see a railroad commission audit. It was cool but exhausting.

I’m very proud of my self. I kept my mouth shut and didn’t say anything stupid. At least I don’t think I did.

I saw some pretty country side, got to know my boss really well, and learned more about the industry. Pretty successful 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home