p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Peep Show at lunch

Just got back from lunch at Red Robin with my department and a Sr VP and his posse. I don't know why I even look at the menu, I always order the bleu ribbon burger. I love it so much that I can't get over it and try something else. The Sr VP managed to flick his straw wrapper down my shirt but it wasn't sexual harrassment because I think he was really trying to poke my eye out. Its a little hard being one of two girls at lunch with 8 guys. We have to talk about guy stuff for the most part. This was supposed to be a hurricane meeting and we'd write it off to the company but somebody paid their own bill and blew it for the rest of us.

It was taking forever for the waiter to split out the bill so I ran to the bathroom. Hey, they have a TV in there. I don't normally watch TV from the toilet but to each their own. I exit and was coming down the hallway to the table and at the men's room, a little boy was holding the door wide open, thus giving me a complete unhindered view of the urinals and (apparently) the boy's daddy shakin' it twice.

1 Comments:

Blogger shockcat said...

Did the restaraunt charge extra for this peep show or was it just a total bonus?

Watching TV while in the restroom, would that be considered multi-tasking?

September 23, 2005 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home