p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Didn't think it was possible

I used to think you couldn't have a friend you've never met. I mean how can you truly have a relationship with someone you've never met, or even spoken to?

By definition a friend is a person you know well and regard with affection and trust, an acquaintance with whom you have a type of interpersonal relationship. The Anglo-Saxon word was originally derived from a verb form meaning, literally, beloved, or, one who is loving.

Can you do this with out face time or ear time?

What if you two were so alike as to consider the possibility of being twins, separated at birth? What if you shared the funniest, saddest, scariest, happiest moments from your whole life with each other? What if you accepted the differences and opinions of the other without judgment? What if you brought out the best in each other and made each other want to be even better?

Would you then be friends?

1 Comments:

Blogger shockcat said...

hmmm ... I would have to say yes, but I would have said no, that is to say, until I met you. Now, I feel that we are friends, but that void of never having met is quite interesting. Nonetheless, I consider you a friend, more than a cyber friend ... ok, rambling has set in. Yes, I trust and like you and look forward to talking to you on a daily basis. It is something to look forward to everyday.

October 29, 2005 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home