p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, December 12, 2005

Ponder this

Little princess and I are on the way home from a Christmas party tonight and its getting late but I still have to pick up tampons. Well, Wal-mart is on the way and probably the cheapest but who wants to spend 20 minutes fighting for a parking space and then have to hike 5 miles to toiletries. Second best? HEB grocery store isn't exactly on the way but will be easier to deal with. Then before I get to HEB it dawns on me, Walgreens, easy parking, in and out, badaboom.

I whip into the Walgreen's parking lot and its packed. Looks like the high school parking lot after the football games. I look at little princess and say, "Surely everyone can't be buying tampons?"

"The men aren't," she says with a hint of disgust.

"Men buy tampons," I tell her.

"Well... not the lonely ones."

And there you have it.

Lonely men don't buy tampons.

1 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

buahahahah pretty sure little princess gets her sense of humor from big princess huh?

December 12, 2005 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home