p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, November 21, 2005

Been Sick

I've been down with a chess cold for 2 weeks now. Then there's the DSL fiasco at home. Finally, I've been out of the office attending computer classes. Add all this up and it amounts to no postings. Things probably won't resolve themselves this week either. My grandma died this weekend, Thanksgiving is this week and I'm taking the Katrina family back to New Orleans to retreive what's left of their former life over next weekend.

But the TO DO LIST is slowing shrinking:
NOV.
Kids campout weekend-done
4-H bowling-done
4-H canning project-done
2 days of Access classes-done
little princess' pool party/sleepover Birthday-done
Big Daddy's Birthday-done
Thanksgiving
Drive to New Orleans

Last tidbit before I go:

Little princes said to me, "Mom, I'm going to live in Africa when I grow up."
"Africa? really?"
"Oh, well, not the poor part of Africa. I'm goinng live in the part of Africa where all the diamonds are. You know, the rich part."

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

welcome back to blogworld. Sorry real world is so tough. I hope the rest of your list clicks off without too many hitches.
If Little Princess is ever looking for a dreamer husband to live in the rich part of Africa with, I know someone who would jump at the chance. He's 11, handsome, and very funny.

November 21, 2005 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger punkest gurl said...

a chess cold? wow i've never had one of those? too much chess or not enough?...sorry you know how i am.

December 2, 2005 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home