p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Unexpected Bonus

I was looking for something in my purse and found the grocery receipt from two weeks ago and the last line caught my eye, Bakery $42.10. There isn’t anything in the bakery that costs that much so I ran to Wal-Mart at lunch and they gave me back $42.10.

Yesterday I managed to find all the medical back up paperwork, insurance forms and copies of bills to submit to my flexdirect account for reimbursement of close to $300.

Then I called my surgeon’s office and got a refund of $92 from my surgery in Dec. (I’m betting he would have never just sent it if I hadn’t called.)

I am expecting any day atleast two American Express cards for $50/ea. from my Cingular phone purchases at Christmas and one from AT&T for signing up for DSL.

Big Princess arrives Friday with her monthly payment for cell phone and truck insurance.

Some where there is a fortune cookie with my name on it that says "you will find lost money in the near future".

I forgot the down side to finding money, new unexpected bills pop up. I opened a note from the mortgage company saying the escrow is $255 short--please send a check. And we still owe $175 on Big Daddy's MRI of his knee. I'm just buying time with small monthly payments until I can get the money out of the flex direct account. And while at Wal-mart during lunch I remembered we're out of cat food. I got home to find the annual pest control bill for termites…

{Sigh}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home