p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hell No I Won't Go

We were just briefed on the new office layout. Apparently having a really nice office just isn't good enough. We must strive for fabulous digs. So everyone will move around while construction goes on and then, when everything is marvelous, I have been slated to move next to the only microwave on the floor where some 60 people make breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Conversation between me and my boss:

"What? I have the smelly cube?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You're gonna make me sit in the smelly cube?"

"Smelly cube? What's the smelly cube?"

"The one next to the microwave, that smells of each and every food reheated, all day long."

"Come on, its not that bad."

"Pleeeaaaaasseee, don't...make...me...sit...at...the...smelly...cube."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home