p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bad Hair Day + PMS = ?

See what happens when you combine a bad hair day with PMS.

(Cops get their butts kicked)

Rep. Cynthia McKinney, expressed "sincere regret" for her altercation with a Capitol police officer, and offered an apology to the House.
"I am sorry that this misunderstanding happened at all, and I regret its escalation and I apologize," McKinney said speaking from the House floor.

She entered the Capitol without passing through the metal detector that screens visitors to the building. Members of Congress are permitted to bypass the machines, but she was not wearing the pin that identified her as a House member at the time.

The officer, whose name has not been made public, has said he asked her three times to stop. She did not.

Terrance Gainer, outgoing chief of the Capitol police force, has said that the officer placed a hand on her and she responded by hitting him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home