p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Adventures That Cost Less Than $20 (part b)

Much to my surprise, you can't just go back to the bus stop where you got off and expect to be taken back to your initial starting point. The good news is that there are bus route maps on most of the street lights down town. (I'd never noticed that before.)










We figured it out and got back on a bus that we hoped was going our way. We hadn't sat in the back of the bus yet so we headed on back.

Just as we reached the back, the bus pulled away with a start and Blondie was spun around the pole and into her seat. I said "Cool, let's pole dance."















For the sake of my upcoming Elder elections, I will not be posting pictures of me pole dancing on public transportation (if in fact any existed).















After a while, (by a while, I mean like 2 hours) the fun has worn off and we just wanna go home.














The driver passed the street he should have turned on to take us home. "Oh, he's just going to that shopping center and turn around before he goes down our street," said Blondie. But before he gets back to our street, he turns left and we all three jerk awake, knowing "Houston, we have a problem".


Blondie walks to the front and asks the driver, "So how many more stops until you go down our street?"

"This bus don't go down that street. You wanted to get on the 641," he tells her. We tell him that the driver on the 641 told us to get on this bus. He says that guy isn't the regular guy so he probably didn't know.

So now what?

"So, where does this bus go?" I asked the driver.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home