p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, August 02, 2007

"You Stink"

I was a little blue... until yesterday. Its funny how one little thing can put you back on top.

I was sitting at the front desk while the receptionist was at lunch. Its a boring little job that everyone has a turn at, the phone doesn't ring much, everyone's at lunch, you just have to sit there. The VP walked by, turned around and came back.

"This is probably inappropriate but..."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"This is going to be totally inappropriate..."

"Oh, oh ok. Just so we're both on the same page."

"If there was a vote for the person in the company who smelled the best, you'd win. You always smell fantastic."

I giggled and I think I might have blushed as I thanked him.

I'm still trying to figure out what part of that was the healing medication to relieve my melancholy; the compliment, the giggle, or the blush.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home