p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, July 09, 2007

Is it just me?

Have you ever, just absolutely, positively, just have to...cut your hair at work?



Maybe its the humidity, or maybe my hairspray just failed me. Either way, after sitting thru lunch with 3 co-workers and feeling like a sheep dog peering out thru my bangs, I went to the bathroom and gave myself a trim.

Now I'm itchy and feel like I'm covered in hair. That's what happens when you don't have the right tools for the job. Am I right guys or what? Can I get an Amen?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

Amen.

and for the record, I've been in the same boat.

July 21, 2007 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger The Teller said...

Last week, while in a hotel somewhere around Houston, I could no longer take my bangs hanging in my face due to the humidity. Options: hairspray the shit out of it and make a helmet head come back or borrow a pair of scissors from the front desk that were so dull, paper made fun of them.

Yeah, I had to practically cut my bangs hair by hair but I could see again.

September 30, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home