p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, July 16, 2007

The "Nothing" List

"So what did you do this weekend?"

"Nothing."

I discovered that most people can't name 2 things they did over the weekend. They looked forward to the weekend for 5 days but come Monday, its like a vacuum and they have no idea how they spent their time.

Nothing ever happens. No, really... "Nothing" ever happens. Unless you spent the weekend in a coma, something happened.

My "Nothing" List from this Weekend:
Assembled a chaise lounge for the bedroom.
I worked out at the gym, twice.
Grocery shopped, twice.
Loved my man, twice.
Watched a movie with Big Princess.
Checked & answered work email.
Watched a documentary with little princess where an Egyptian Queen's name was finally discovered after 3,500 yrs.
I worshipped God.
Attended a wedding shower.
I took a nap.
Went to the tattoo expo with Big Princess & Adopted Princess.
I had pie with friends.
I made meatloaf.
Spread grass seed.
Sold 3 kittens to a woman from California.
I attempted to learn how to hula hoop from little princess.

Don't miss the details. Don't gloss over your life. That's what life is... details.

"So what did you do this life?"

"Hold on, let me grab my list."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

that's right, P.S., it's in the details. They happen every moment, and we look beyond them to the next thing.
Love your list

July 21, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home