p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Someone remind me

Little princess has a birthday coming up. I'm thinking (and so is she) that a surprise birthday party would be nice. I think every child deserves at least one. The thing is to make sure you do at an age they will remember. She has been on me for a couple years now about throwing her a surprise party. The problem is that her birthday falls during Thanksgiving and her sister's birthday is only two weeks after hers.

Time is getting away from me and I haven't put any plan into motion. Somebody please remind me next week to get started. I'm thinking of setting the tent up in the front yard. I'll make her help me clean it since we still haven't done this from our beach vacation last month. Then I take her out somewhere and all the guests can hide in the tent. Order in some pizza, pick up some soda and run an extension cord to the tent and maybe my house will not be trashed.

Oooohhhh, and remind me to buy some silly string. It's just not as funny if you don't have silly string to surprise them with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home