p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Big Princess

Big princess didn't win Homecoming Queen. She was sad. All those people we invited to come and support her, all those we think of as family, 3 families came and waited with us and cheered and congratulated Big princess for making it that far and told her how beautiful she was. To those 3 families, THANK YOU, you truly are our family. Those of you with no excuse as to why you weren't there for her, thank you too. We now know how important we are to you.

1 formal dress $185
1 semi formal dress $145
2 pairs of shoes $110
jewelry $50
1 corset strapless bra $50
2 updo hair appointments $80
eyebrow waxing $15
Total Cost $635
Actually Spent $350

Teaching your daughter how to bargain shop--saved $300
Showing your daughter how beautiful she already is--PRICELESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home