p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

R.I.P. - Sick Days

I’ve been sick for six days now. The first three days I plodded along trying to get thru each day. By the end of day three I took to my bed for the next two days. Don’t get sick at my house cause no one checks on you. Big Daddy said he was letting me rest. “What, forever?”

Little princess did come in to check on me. I don’t know if she caught it then or all ready had it but then she was down for the count. So I had to muster a little strength to care for her. I’m feeling much better on day six but I’m way behind in everything I need to do both at work and home.

I actually felt guilty for laying in bed doing nothing. It’s been awhile since I’ve had permission to do nothing. It’s not easy. I think it might be easier to “do nothing” if I schedule it into my daytimer, then it becomes a task.

Note to self: schedule week to be sick each December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home