p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Where's the cheese?

I brought my breakfast to work this morning. I love something hot at my desk for breakfast. Why don't I just eat a hot breakfast at home? Because I'm not awake. It takes me exactly 47 minutes to exit my bed, let the dog out, get ready for work, let dog in, feed dog & ferrets and exit my domicile. Don't talk during this period. No One Speak! I'm not a morning person. (duh!)

Usually I eat breakfast at work, a cereal bar or oatmeal in a stryfoam cup. If I'm treating myself, I'll stop for tacos! If I'm feeling sluggish, I head for Starbucks and take out a small loan for a large coffee.

Today I brought 2 little sausage biscuits and a piece of cheese. I arrive early at 7:40 so I'm not eating when everyone else get's to the office. My phone is ringing already, I don't even have my computer or lights on yet. Hell, that's what I get for returning calls after 5 pm yesterday. My boss is going out of town but leaving from the office so he's here early too and dropping things off at my desk.

Crap, it's 8:30 am now. I heat my biscuit and get back to my desk. Where's the slice of cheese? I start looking everywhere on my desk. I go back (even though I know I didn't take it with me) and check the breakroom. Not there. Check my desk, lifting piles of papers and files. No.

So I just call out "I lost my cheese!"

I hear in reply "Who moved her cheese?"

I swear I've looked everywhere and my cheese is gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home