p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Saturday, November 27, 2004

This is what its like to be rich

This must be what its like to be rich but without the money, four days with not much to do. We've been eating, sleeping, hanging out, watching movies with no scheduled activities. Big Daddy and I were practically giggling last night, "we've still got two more days of this!"

Right now is my favorite time of the day, I'm the only one awake. We all went to bed around 2 am but due to a previous nap, I'm up this morning since 8 am. I've opened the doors & windows and I'm listening to the sweet sound of the wind rushing thru our house. No TV, no radio, no voices, even the animals are quiet. Just me... And I'm giggling to myself, "I don't have to do anything today." Now, there are plenty of things I could do but nothing I have to do. I'm in love with this moment.

I need to go, I don't want to miss a moment of nothingness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home