p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, March 21, 2005

To Do Lists and stress

COMPLETED
Garage Sale – check
Paint the Kitchen – almost done
3 days in the field for Railroad audit – exhausted but done
Easter Caroling – done
Palm Sunday tacos for church – yummy and completed
Spring Break – over!
Napoleon Dynamite dance off – cancelled and replaced by a couple games of pool
Trail Ride – cancelled due to the kids not turning in their paperwork (possibly replaced with a campout or tube trip to the river)

STILL TO DO LIST
Easter – gotta make the girls baskets and buy a ham
Boss has her baby – 1 week and counting
Pap Smear – no prep work necessary on my part
Camp out with Sunday School Kids – the biggie
Big Princess Graduation – the biggest event this year

The garage sale and tacos made almost $200 for the Molvoda fund. Now just need to raise another $2,000! Big Daddy has the kitchen 85% painted. And I still like the pale yellow color. It was a rough 50 hour work week but the overtime pay will be nice.

We didn’t sound too bad caroling with no music and no practice but if you pick songs the old folks know you can’t go wrong. It only took 10 whole minutes and we were off to lunch. The kids seemed a little disappointed that it went so fast. Spring break went fast too. The girls didn’t do much, trip to the mall, had a friend spend the night.

I’m kind of relieved the trail ride was cancelled. It was one of the most spectactular experiences I’ve had but last year but everything fell onto me to handle. I’m looking to de-stress my life and simplify so I’m not going to kill myself to get everything together if the kids (not my own) can’t even turn in paperwork on time after reminder calls and a one week extension. Poo on you! We’ll have to get together and decide what they want to do, maybe a camping trip or tube down the river.

Well, I still have plenty to do and stress over. The Church camp out isn’t really that big of a deal. The other teacher deals out the responsibilities pretty evenly so no one has a ton to do.

There is the Graduation!!! What with family coming in from all over the country and a big party to plan, I think I'll focus my stress there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home