p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, April 11, 2005

Done

I’m feeling pretty good right about now.

I finished the taxes Sunday night after working on them for months and while its not good news, it is about $3,000 less than first anticipated. The down side? All the money we had saved is gone. GONE! Damn, that’s painful to say, especially since we are about $1,000 short of paying the IRS bill and will be making payments for the first time ever.

But its over.

I’ve lost sleep and had that sick to my stomach feeling for almost 3 months now. I began smoking again after quitting a year ago. I couldn’t force myself to exercise or even drive by the gym. I put on 30 lbs. The stress was killing me slowly. Not only was the tax deadline fast approaching, Big Princess couldn’t finalize college plans and financial aid packages without the tax return.

But its over and I’m feeling pretty good right about now (even if we are poor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home