p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Inlaws from Heaven

My inlaws arrived last night while I was at church with the kids. There were no calls demanding we come home imediately like I would expect from my family. We had a nice chat, shared some pictures and went to bed on time. You know me, my schedule means everything to me. This morning went smoothly everyone got up as usual and out of the house on time.

The only downside? They pretty much like to chain smoke and they are doing it in our house. My husband wouldn't dream of asking them to take it outside. Even though I have a canopy and chairs for them. But we long ago agreed to let each of us deal with our own parents.

They are all ready asking the girls what they would like to do. They seem amused by little princess' rambling stories and they like cats so they aren't freaking out over 5 cats trying to sleep on their suitecase. They've offered to take Big Princess to work tonight. They totally wanted to know everything about her mission trip (this from non-christains).

I'm thinking this is going to be a very smooth visit from the inlaws. Don't get me going about my mother and brother. They don't arrive until Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home