p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, August 19, 2005

And let the games begin

I was supposed to drive Big Princess' truck to work today. She was going to clean the minivan and start loading her crap, I mean absolutely necessary stuff into the back so we would only have to get up at 5 am tomorrow.

I go out the front door and turn towards the street where her baby is parked and Whoa! Someone has "done" her windows for her.

There's no way in hell I'm driving to work with such things as:
"Go ahead douche bag, call me"
"1-800-sex-meup"
"honk, if you want a piece of this"
"Good luck at college"
among many other things on the window.

I jumped in my vehicle and left quickly. I did call her and tell her why I didn't take her car. I also reminded her that Big Daddy was supposed to drive her truck to college for her (don't want her burning up the clutch in rush hour traffic) but unless she washed it today, it wasn't happening tomorrow.

We both knew immediately who the guilty party is. Here's a little tip, if you're going to vandalize someone's car don't write the same phrases you say everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home