p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, August 15, 2005

Mark is Spencer

Last Thursday...
Little princess wastes no time and manages to get herself a boyfriend during the 4 hour orientation.

me: So how did orientation go?

lp: "Good, I found all my classes, know my locker combination and I've got a boyfriend. I like to call him Mark."

me: Wait, you like to call him Mark? What's his real name?

lp: "I don't know. That's why I like to call him Mark."

Fastforward to Monday first day of school, 4 pm

me: So, how was the first day?

lp: "Great, I didn't have any problems, I don't have any homework and I found out my boyfriend's name."

me: Oh, what is Mark's name?

lp: "Its Spencer. At least I think its Spencer."

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

that's classic.
my older son is in 8th grade this year and was complaining on Friday that there was a girl who wouldn't leave him alone on his bus. My middle son, who is LP's age, pipes up, "there's a girl on my bus who I wish wouldn't leave me alone."

August 15, 2005 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home