p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, August 08, 2005

Big Princess Reports In

Let me just say that her typing skills need a lot of work. I can't believe she sent me 2 emails and that she misses and loves me.

its sunday at 11 p.m. and its only 3 p.m. there. i know you won't get this until monday but oh well. any ways this is really hard because some of these people are driving me crazy...seriously....crazy. so i am definetly working on my patience skills. we went to the orphanage today for the pizza party and it was so much fun. the kids were so cute! the language thing isn't that hard either a couple of them actually understand some english. i think the understanding isn't a problem between the kids and i but the other mission people and i. i'm getting lots of sleep and bathing and brushing my teeth everyday. i know you are so proud. we went to mcdonalds today and the value meal was the equivalent of less than four dollars. i got a mcgreek...pretty much a cheap gyro but it was good. so anyways hopefully i'll be getting some response from you tomorrow. love you lots

hey. we made it here okay and if you want to email me just do my regular email address. lets see the plane from s.a. to atlanta was the smallest plane ive ever been on. then from atlanta to amsterdam was the biggest plane ive ever been on and the air moldova was the cummiest plane ive ever been on...i also slept through the takeoff but whatever. the plane food has been good, and the food at the team house is excellent. the people here are testing my patience but i have patience to spare...lets see i pretty much slept from 8:30 p.m. here to 8:30 a.m. i was mucho tired. well thats all for now we are getting ready to eat some lunch...miss you a lot,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home