p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, August 05, 2005

Big Princess-Safely in Moldova

We made it here safe and sound! (just 26 hours of travel) Just wanted to let everyone know that all team members and all our baggage are in Chisinau, Moldova!

Thank you so much for your prayers, we appreciate them so much!

Please continue to pray for our preparations this weekend before we start
camp Monday, time spent visiting other orphanages briefly this weekend and
hearing from children who will share their stories and how Children's
Emergency Relief International (CERI) has impacted their lives. Continue to
pray for safety and health for our very diverse group!

We'll write more soon and hopefully send some pictures.

Grateful to be here,
Team Leader/PICU Nurse*

(Of course she signed her message with her name. But I don't use anyone's name)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home