p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, August 08, 2005

Can you believe she wrote again

This must be very strange for Big Princess. She's been away from home before, but I've never heard from her this much. I'm getting a kick out of her random updates.

well today was our first real day with the kids and apparently the boys think im pretty because of my eyes...but for some reason im a little suspicious due to the fact that they keep reassuring me that they are gentlemen...but im gonna give one of them my pair of flip flops....they seem to think i'm funny but it's not like they get my knock knock jokes.

as faras getting you something cool well...our shopping day was rained out so we dont know if we are even going to get to go shopping but i do have something in mind for you from the amsterdam airpport... so we'll see.

other than that ive been having a good time. you are probably at lunch right now...we are eating dinner right now....tell me all of the work you did on my..oh wait, little princess' room.
love
Big Princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home