p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hey, you, both hands on the wheel!

You know that space you leave between you and the car ahead of you?

That’s not an invitation for you to squeeze your fat arse into my safe traveling distance!

The final straw this morning was the woman drinking coffee and talking on her cell phone (I guess she was driving with her knees?). Who, without signaling, decided to slide into my safe traveling distance.

It was all I could do to resist the urge to tap her bumper and spill that coffee with no lid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 14, 2005 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home