p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, August 25, 2005

That a girl!

Big Princess called to tell me about the 1st day of class.

Math-took a placement test and was out of class in less than 30 min. No Chapel today. Brit Lit-teacher didn't show after 15 min. so we all left.

What?

Yeah, you know the rule: Teacher no show-we all go.

Are you kidding me? You all left?

Mom, surely you've heard of the rule. There's a certain amount of time you have to wait, then you can leave. If the teacher has a PhD you must wait 15 min.

Who told you about this rule?

A guy in the class....

She still thinks like she's in high school but I know this will change. In fact, her next comment has me convinced she will adapt quite quickly.

I've got some free time tomorrow so I thought I'd go down and sell my plasma. They give you $40 and you can do it every 2 weeks. That's like $80 a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home