p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Continued from previous discussion

Hey now, I don't condone that lifestyle but remember when anything other than the missionary position was against the law, literally. Who was peeking into bedrooms across the country and writing tickets?

We watched wife swap last night and the one mom described herself as a Jesus warrior and she was the craziest person I think I've ever seen and trust me--I've seen plenty. I only let little princess watch it so that I could open a discuss about this woman. I wanted to talk to little princess about even people that call themselves Christians can be people you don't like or want to be around. This woman was rigid, fanatical, unaccepting of anything, idea or person that didn't meet her religious beliefs.

Which in my mind is not very Jesus-like, what with him hanging with people of ill repute, who had illnesses/diseases, tax collectors, non-Jews, and even those Samaritans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home