p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hey, Apple Lady, We know where you live...

So the price of gas has affected the economy in a frighteningly new way. Only about one in twenty homes passed out candy this year. A new record low. And apparently no one could afford the full sized candy bars because little princess got none and she was way cute, dressed up like a surfer girl complete with board. We even took the dog dressed up like Spiderman to boost the candy intake.

Well, since no one was willing to pay the neighborhood protection fee, consider your trash cans at the mercy of Mother Nature cause little princess ain’t fetchin’ em for ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger shockcat said...

Hey, do we have any photos of this event, halloween, that is? And where does Apple Lady get off? Maybe I could type a little better if this pomeganite seed wasn't on my keyboard. Little Princess deserves respect, but so does Mother Nature. Slackers beware!

November 1, 2005 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger shockcat said...

Cool,

I have to write a story. I have this overwhelming to desire to bring all of characters into a fictitious writing. Just think of the stories that could come from the following cast, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some:

Little Princess
Big Princess
Apple Lady
BigD
shockcat
psily
Mr. Tomatoe Monster
Mr. Rotten Eggplant Beast
Davie
Willy

I am going to compile the characters and see what I can come up with. Maybe, just maybe, the next great children's novel. Stranger things have happened. Right?

November 1, 2005 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home