p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The (Almost Impossible) To Do List

I'm laying out everything on my plate from now until the 2nd week of Jan. to Big Daddy last night and told him he was gonna have to step it up. He took it well and said to just let him know what he needed to do. I told him he could start with finding me a killer dress that accented my breasts for the company Christmas party. That made us both laugh! But atleast he's forewarned.

NOV.
Kids campout weekend
4-H bowling
4-H canning project
2 days of Access classes
1 day meeting in Houston
little princess' pool party/sleepover Birthday
Big Daddy's Birthday
Thanksgiving

DEC
Federal Jury Duty all month
Mother daughter weekend at Big Princess' college
Company Holiday party (because we are too chicken shit to call it a Christmas party)
2nd Company Holiday party in Houston
Church Christmas party
Big Princess' Birthday
4-H photography shoot
1 day Bingo duty for the Lions club
1 week vacation scheduled but probably down the toilet
11 needy families to holiday shop for, wrap & deliver
Christmas

JAN
1st week is the Jr. Livestock Show for 4-H
little princess entered like 6 projects (that will have to be done in December)
I am incharge of every kid doing a Food, Horticulture or Photography projects

This is in ADDITION to everything else I normally do (volunteer at the homeless shelter each month, teach Sunday school, etc.) and I promise you a minimum of 10 additional things will be added to this list before its all said and done.

So how's that for "how'm I doing"?

1 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

you'll do fine. you always get it done, and most of the time it's above par...don't worry, i'm praying.

November 11, 2005 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home