p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Slip your hand in mine

I didn’t turn my head and look at her
when she slipped her hand in mine.

I felt its weight and smoothness
As she slipped her hand in mine.

I open my hand and stretched out my fingers
To judge the size of her hand in mine.

I marveled at the length reaching
Almost to the tips of my hand in hers.

I turned and smiled at her and she smiled back
As I wrapped my hand around hers.

I pondered where her little girl hands went
As I held her little woman hands in mine.

I hoped at that very moment in time
That she would forever slip her hand in mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

Jack laid his head on my shoulder in front of hundreds of people in O'hare airport on Friday. I know I was grinning from ear to ear

February 7, 2006 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger punkest gurl said...

tell big daddy i need dryer sheets..preferably the kind with the snuggles bear in them...mmmmm

February 9, 2006 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home