p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, June 05, 2006

Officially the Coolest Mom Ever

So Saturday I threw a bachelorette party for a friend from work. Gathered up the girls and made Big Princess the designated driver. Hey, she's 19 so she can't drink but can get in.

We picked people up and headed to play bingo. Had to show the new bride-to-be what to expect after next week's nuptuals. We told her she could substitute her choice of tupperware, pampered chef, or Mary Kay parties for bingo after she says I Do. Then we stopped off to eat and get margaritas before heading to Hardbodies.

Yes, I took my daughter to Hardbodies.

We got there early enough to get a table right up next to the stage. We bought the guest of honor several lap dances. She was appropriately embarrassed while loving it. Before leaving we all agreed that the designated driver deserved a lap dance. We all pretended we were going with her, then stuffed the money in her clevage (the dancers will remove it with their mouth) and ran. Big Princess was distressed upon returning and learning that no one had hand sanitizer. "He made me touch him and he's all oily. Ick"

So what's good for the goose is good for the gander. No matter what time you get home Saturday, church is manditory.

We arrived and Big Princess' best friend runs up to get the scoop. She then promptly runs to the rest of the girl group to dish. I'm just sitting there watching the hands fly to the mouth and the giggling. After church they come to me to confirm the truth of the story. "Wow, I wish you were my mom."

1 Comments:

Blogger The Teller said...

I still want to be "Stupid Fly".

June 7, 2006 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home