p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Crap in tow

Big Princess arrived with all her crap in tow on Saturday to include a beta fish riding in her drink holder. She hadn't even arrived before she was calling and asking to go out with friends that same night. I was like A. you'd have to be home by midnight since you've got church tomorrow and B. you're not going anywhere until all your crap is appropriately put away.

She didn't go out.

Probably due to 70 lbs of dirty laundry.

So there goes the electric, water and food bills.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

"Probably due to 70 lbs of dirty laundry"

How much will it weigh after it's washed? :)

We have 2 teenage foster children right now. I have never seen so many dirty clothes. I'm checking my warranty on the washing machine....

May 8, 2006 at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home