p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, May 15, 2006

Thanks for nothing:(

Well another Mother’s Day come and gone. Big Princess got me some foot scrub, a manicure set, and bird seed for my bird feeders. I found this pretty amazing since I know she doesn’t have hardly any money. Big Daddy didn’t even wish me a happy Mother’s Day.

We were at Wal-Mart Saturday buying groceries and at the check out they had some cd’s. I picked out two that I thought I’d like for the trip I’ll be on the rest of this week. Big Daddy looked at me and said “Are you buying both of those?” I told him yeah, it will help make the five hour drive each way a little less boring. “Well, happy Mother’s Day.”

I thought he was kidding. Apparently not.

I even bought a pork loin and all the fixings to make a nice Sunday dinner so he wouldn’t have to take me out and endure long lines and other people. So Sunday after church, he goes to bed and the girls won’t clean up the kitchen enough for me to even cook. I was so pissed off I told them they could all go to hell and I wasn’t cooking a damned thing.

I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and sitting on the sofa.

Oh, don’t worry. I let Big Daddy have it today. I explained in no uncertain terms what I’m expecting from him in the future. I want to be wined and dined and romanced. I want someone who wants me enough to tear my clothes off. I told him as a roommate he’s perfect since I rarely see him, as a lover he has been sucking (and not in a good way).

I can only hope that he’s taking this to heart cause I’m real tired of the way its been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home